Monday, April 21, 2008

The location of the Afikomen...

so saturday was the 1st sedar for passover and the oldest(sibling) is s'posta hide some matzah in a decorated cloth somewhere in the house and the others look for it. they are s'posta find it b4 passover is over. i let my 3 little siblings find it because my brother hides it and, well, theyre little, so ill let them get it. anyway, my brother hid it behind the large painting of a rabbi on our mantle. i found it last night and i showed my dad who was doing the dishes...then my sisters walked in and i had to shove it behind the painting and i probably crumbled the hole thing but thats ok cuz afterwards, i ate a macaroon.

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

This is fascinating--kind of like an Easter egg hunt? I wish I had a picture of a rabbi on my mantel. Or even a mantel. NOTE: I had to look up the spelling of "mantel." The other kind you wear, and a big picture of a rabbi on your coat might be odd.

♪ m.u.s.i.c.=l.i.f.e. ♪ said...

wow, "ava" , you make me lol. thats my computer savvy side talking. and why would someone wear a shelf?